A weekly meme hosted by Samanneelizabeth formerly hosted by MizB all about, what we’re, Currently, Just Finished and About to Read.
• What are you currently reading?
The first book by Tara Sue Me I read was The Submissive. It was enlightening and engaging. I didn’t read them all in order but it didn’t really matter all that much.
• What did you recently finish reading?
I was curious about Megan and Luke since they were mainly side characters, Megan being more prominent than Luke at the beginning. Still hot though.
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Taking my sweet time reading this one. It’s not that its not interesting or good, I’m just not in the right frame of mind for it.
And your WWWs are….?
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week I will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
November 28: Top Five Books On My Winter TBR
Okay, not going to lie I haven’t kept my self updated with new releases or even attempted to look at my TBR list. I had one for last winter though. After looking at them I realized I really need to get on it, these books hold promise.
1. Worth Any Cost The last book in the Gaming the System series. I enjoyed the series immensely and its so satisfying witnessing the completion of a series you enjoyed. Coming full circle with Adam and Mia after all they’ve been through is great.
2. Echoes in Death The In Death Series have got to be one of my all time favorite series. Period. I am so behind, but I like to think that I’m not behind so much as just waiting to feed my habit once I’ve amassed a good number of the books on my shelf.
3. The Cad and the Co-ed The Rugby series by L.H. Cosway is hilarious, I guarantee you will laugh within the first 5 chapters of the first book.
4. Safe Bet Monica Murphy was a great new author I came across sometime last year or the year before, she hasn’t disappointed me yet. This is the 4th book in The Rules series though.
5. Cole I find that Tijan is a hit or miss author. I somewhat liked the Fallen Crest High series, so while the premise of Cole looks interesting I’m not sure I’ll fully enjoy it.