Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
January 24, 2017: Top Ten Authors I’ve Read the Most Books From
Going through my Goodreads I noted that most of the books I read were well before the last couple of years when NA became a genre and even so, it’s still growing and the authors are slowly making a name for themselves so maybe in a few years my list of authors will grow.
1. Nora Roberts I have read nearly everything Nora Roberts has written and just as many novels with her pen name J.D. Robb (the In Death series), I will continue to read whatever she wants to come out with in the future.
2. Phyllis Reynolds Naylor Alice, I love Alice. I found Phyllis Reynolds Naylor at 14 in High school and I have read each Alice book from then on. It’s the only book I can say I read as I was growing up.
3. Julia Quinn I love historical romance novels. I had a good two years where I read nothing but historical fiction. Now, I go back to it every once in a while after exhausting Julia Quinn and Mary Balogh. Haven’t someone goo enough to replace them.
4. Carly Phillips This was a great stage where I was in the mood for witty, charming, HEA novels. Carly Phillips is a good re-read author.
5. Penny Reid I recently just found her novels and I enjoyed them so much, she is both funny and her characters are quirky and I’ve started a knitting club because of her Knitting in the City series.
Please share at least one of your most read authors, I’d love to add more books to my list!