Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
January 10, 2017: Top Five 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
This year I thought I would do something more manageable than Top Ten and do my Top Five instead.
1. Diary of a Girl by Moira Mugweni Release date December 31, 2016 I’ve written about this book in a prior post, Review: Diary of a Fat Girl. I’ve been meaning to read the minute it came out in December but it never did. So, now I am checking in periodically to see when it has been released.
2. The Billionaires Favorite Mistake by Jessica Clare Release date June 21, 2016 Honestly, I totally forgot about this series, it’s on a my TBR pile, albeit a version titled “series continuations” basically where I put all the series I need to continue reading but am waiting for the next book. This series Billionaires and Bridesmaids is a spin-off of The Billionaires Boys Club whose reviews I’ve done in the past.
3. Brotherhood In Death (In Death#42) by J.D. Robb Release date February 2, 2016 As long J.D. Robb, aka Nora Roberts keeps writing this series they will continue to make an appearance in my posts. I just can’t get enough, and you might think #42 in a series is a lot, which it is, but you don’t even notice. The future as she describes it is so real, I can fully imagine it coming to fruition I so hope it does. The character development is spectacular from Eve and Roarke to the most supportive of characters, Captain Feeney. Clearly I need to make a separate post for this.
4. That Baby (That Boy #3) by Jillian Dodd Release date August 10, 2015 Okay, so I admit that this one didn’t come out in 2015 but I fully intended on reading it in 2016. I don’t generally go for books where the MC has to choose between two men but this series was angst filled. It was sweet and lovely, and I really want to finish the series this year.
5. Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love #3) by Melanie Harlow Release date February 9, 2016 The Frenched series was really cute, so when I saw Melanie Harlow had another series coming out, I knew I had to read it. Some Sort of Happy was good, 4 stars good, can I remember what it’s about? Not really, so yes, I will re-read and review for later. And, in the meantime, get my hands on the other two books in the series. 😀
I must say going back into my TBR pile and just rooting around my Goodreads has inspired me. There are so many books that I absolutely loved, I need to go back and re-read some of them and post reviews of the ones I’ve already read. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for a re-read before.
How has this weeks Top Ten inspired you? What are your Top Ten?