Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
January 3, 2017: Top Five 2017 Debuts I’m Excited For
This year I thought I would do something more manageable than Top Ten and do my Top Five instead.
1. Worth Any Cost by Aubrey Brenna Release date January 20, 2017 This is a continuation of the Gaming the System series a tie in with the first book “At Any Price”, Adam and Emilia get their Happily Ever After.
2. Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb Release date February 7, 2017 Always J.D. Robb, always the In Death series as book #44 I can’t wait.
3. Safe Bet by Monica Murphy Release date January 10, 2017 The minute I saw Drew’s name I knew this was connected to the “One Week Girlfriend” series, my excitement knows no bounds. I just love it when character development continues to grow and you see your favorites in supporting roles for other books.
4. The Cad and the Co-ed by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid Release date February 14, 2017 Penny Reid’s novels are funny in their own right, check out the Knitting in the City or Elements of Chemistry series. “The Hooker and the Hermit” being the first of this series I read was really entertaining and sweet, so it’s no surprise I’ll be snuggling up with this book come Valentines Day.
5. Cole by Tijan Release date February 17, 2017 Tijan does have a habit of writing some pretty intense books. This one seems no different. The synopsis is downright hot.