Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
April 15: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc. You can add things you DO own if you want).
1. A Library I think just about every book lover wants to have their very own library. Mine will be filled with all books I have ever read. My kids will have only the best children’s books that I grew up reading. 😀
2. This Sweater The Perks Of Being a Weasley have these awesome sweaters.
3. Bookmark Collection I had this really cool velvet like bookmark that I used when reading Harry Potter. It was awesome! I lost it 😦 but I’ve searched for one like it ever since. I want my very own bookmark collection.
4. These HP shot Glasses! If I were to pregame with my friends, I’d give them the shot glasses best suited to their personalities 😀 I kid, I kid.
5.This Awesome Mug Story of my life and I’m not even ashamed.
6. This bracelet I saw it on Instagram and tried to reach through my phone to get it. Insta-love.
7. A Bookish tattoo I’ve always wanted one but was never completely sure what I wanted or where. i briefly flirted with “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good” I don’t think it would have worked.
8. Reading Nook This would be my ideal happy place, the one thing I must own above and before everything else. I really just need that space that is all my mine, super comfy and filled with books.