Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
March 25: Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List (could be blogging related, book related etc. — meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.)
1. Read 105 novels this year. Not because I don’t think I can but this gives me a way to track what I read in this particular time in my life. It’s interesting to see what I was into when I was slightly younger to what I’m interested in now.
2. I want to read at least 5 classics. Finally finishing Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility and read Les Misérables when I first saw it in my HS library.
3. I want to go to my very first signing. I’ve never been to an author signing. I have never felt the need to get a book signed by an author I’m not particularly fond of.
4. Blog successfully for a year and a half. Not that I’m going to stop after a year and a half but I think that’s enough to hope for a bigger “fan” base, right?
5. Hunt down new authors. I feel as if I’ve exhausted all my current author loves and I’m reading their stories faster than they can dish ’em out.
6. Get into different genres. I’ve gone the fantasy route, the dystopian society route, the new adult, young adult, adventure, mystery, erotica, but I still feel as if there is a genre out there that I have yet to explore. I need to find it.
7. Finally turn in a NaNoWriMo Sash original. Every year I have the intention of participating in NaNoWriMo and every year I never finish. I need to finish this year, just once (National Novel Writing Month).
8. Come up with my very own weekly meme. I’m not particularity creative, at least in my mind, so this is a big challenge. I’m going to come up with something awesome though.
9. Participate in my Goodreads New Adult book club. I just like being that silent observer. I read what people post and rarely post myself. *sigh*
10. Make a better bucket list for next year. I never really gave this much thought and as a result my bucket list shows that, next year will be different though, so they all say.