Thank you Witless Fool <– I know that’s your “name” but I feel bad saying that from OCR for nominating me. This award is for us smaller blogs to get some love and recognition, so let’s spread the love.
11 Facts About Me
1. I read a book or two or ten and browse instagram before bed.
2. I have crazy OCD when it comes to my books. Like they have to be in mint condition all the time.
3. I’m a night owl, I spend way too many nights reading till dawn.
4. I binge watch TV series like its my job.
5. I’m obsessed with IMDB . I’m on it everyday, I love it as much as I love reading.
6. I can’t eat food that has been prepared by own hands.
7. I’m a very fidgety animated person and the only time I’m able to be still is when I’m reading.
8. I like to think of myself as a closeted romantic . It’s those darn romance novels!
9. When I find an author I love I binge read their books.
10. When I walk I tend to list to the left so my friends remind me to “think right”
11. When I find a hobby I obsess over said hobby until I find something new.
11 Questions from Witless Fool
1) Favorite place(s) to read
Anywhere with a soft surface and a pillow.
2) Bookshops vs library: which do you visit more often? Do you prefer buying or borrowing books?
Library. Always the library. I’m a broke college student, I don’t have the funds to feed my reading habit. But a library, a treasure trove of endless books and I get to request books that my library may not have.
Fun Fact: I have a library card in every city/country I’ve lived in
3) Do you notate your books or keep them clean and pristine?
Clean and pristine. I’m too OCD to mark up my books. I can’t even drop a book without having a mini panic attack, and a ruined book brings me tears. Never lending a book ever again! Give me a notebook and I’ll make notations there.
4) Who’s your favourite artist?
Song artist? Paramore and Ed Sheeran. Book artist? I have no idea, Nora Roberts I guess, I’ll read anything with her name on it.
5) Do you know a second language? If so, which one? If not, which one would you want to learn?
Well I’m Canadian and since french is mandatory and my high school diploma says I’m fluent then yes, I know a second language.
6) Who’s your celebrity crush?
I crush on celebrities like a book lover crushes on fictional heroes. If I had to choose one for all time, it would be Daniel Radcliffe. He was the first and only celebrity to grace the wall of my room. I don’t know why because sometimes I find him unappealing but he will always be my mine. I’m weirdly oddly attracted to him. Currently though, Daniel Sharman and Dylan O’Brien and I just found Shane Harper *sigh*
7) Besides reading and blogging, what else do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to work out and bake which is counter productive but oh well. I also like to binge watch TV series. It’s an issue that I’m not sure I want to get over.
8) Do you also write? If so, which genre?
I tried my hand at writing. Mostly fantasy romance. I don’t know what I’ll write when NaNoWriMo rolls around again though.
9) Are you a coffee or tea person?
Tea and honey. Coffee makes me jittery and my stomach hurt.
10) When you are having a bad day, what do you do to destress?
Funny enough I read. Reading is my ultimate destresser. Bad day, read. Time for bed, read. Happy, read.
11) If you suddenly received a monetary windfall (say $1,000), what would you do with it?
Other than pay off my student loans, I’d probably save it till I had a house and then build a library and stock the shelves.
Questions For You
1. Who is your go to author and why?
2. Do you listen to music when reading? If so, who/what?
3. When reading do you jot down favorite quotes, ideas, notes?
4. How many books do you get through in a week? Roughly.
5. What is your current favorite genre?
6. What book do you never get tired of reading?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. Books vs Library?
9. If you could only have 3 books with you on a deserted island (idk why an island) what 3 would it be?
10. Do you use bookmarks or dog ear pages?
11. Why did you choose your blog name?
Cora @ Tea Party Princess
Toni @ Tonisbookblog
Bree @ Portable Kismet
Megan @ BooksAtoZ
Wendy @ Book Scents
Holly @ NutFreeNerd
El @ So Bookalicious
Mark @ YA Reading YA
D. @ The Nerdy Journalist
*Note to the Nominees
The real “gist” of the Liebster Award is that there is no real award. There are no judges, no special rules. If you receive the award, you can accept it and pass it along or choose not to, it’s up to you. It’s that easy.