Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week I will share a list based on the topic provided by The Broke and the Bookish.
Enjoy and please feel free to join me, I’d love to hear your own lists on whatever topics are featured.
Top Ten 2014 Debuts I’m Excited For
1. The Divergent movie. It better live up to the book. Out in theaters March 21.
2. The Vampire Academy movie. In theaters Feb 14. If you haven’t read the series I suggest you go read them.
3. Kiss the Sky by Becca & Krista Ritchie. I can’t wait to hear Rose’s story after having read Lo and Lily’s. TEAM CONNOSE
4. Be With Me by J. Lynn. After reading about Cam and Avery, I can’t wait to hear about Cam’s little sister Teresea in Be With Me. Expected Publication Feb 4 2014 Currently Reading Cam’s side of the Wait for You in Trust In Me.
5. BDB The King. I am on the edge of my seat. We’re back to the beginning, a new beginning with Wrath and Beth! Expected Publication Apr 1, 2014
6. All 2014 editions of Cosmo Magazine. What can I say, its my
guilty little treasure
7. TV show: Suits. Men in suits are all kinds of sexy. Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams are drool worthy. Rick Hoffman, Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty are all worth watching. Plus there are men in suits. Season 4 returns Mar 6
8. The return of Awkward and Once Upon A Time. Can’t beat HS awkward moments, the Asian Mafia and Jenna continually making a fool of herself. OUAT > Peter Pan I curse you.
9. Fallen Fourth Down Part of the Fallen Crest series by Tijan, I only want to read this because the #3 book had a cliffhanger ending and I need to know how it ends.
10. Stay With Me A continuation of the Wait For You series by J. Lynn. This doesn’t come out till September.
What 2014 Debuts are you excited for? Books, movies, music?